Articles tagged "Week 13"
Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
Wilson (22 in 2013; 26 in 2012) is now one of only four players in NFL history to pass for at least 20 touchdowns in each of their first two seasons.
Seahawks 34, Saints 7: The Liveblog Novella
Live (on tape delay), from his couch, Colonel Comey provides another epic minute-by-minute review of the anticlimactic but pivotal Monday Night game.
Monday Morning Brain Dump: Tidbits and Miscellany
With a head full of football and a computer screen staring accusingly at him, Colonel Comey does what any good NFL writer would: NOTEBOOK!!!!!
Houston Still Suffering From Texas-Size Patriots Hangover
The New England Patriots outlasted the Houston Texans with a 34-31 victory in Week 13. It's the second time New England has defeated Houston in less than a year, a year that has spiraled into the AFC Cellar.
Chip Kelly's Eagles Flying High; Postseason In Sight
Chip Kelly started off December right by nabbing his second straight home win. What did we learn from Philly's favorite team this week?
Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
Cleveland’s JOSH GORDON had 10 catches for 261 yards with two touchdowns and Chicago’s ALSHON JEFFERY recorded 12 catches for 249 yards with two touchdowns marking the first time in NFL history two players had at least 10 catches for 200 yards and two touchdowns on the same day.
Gordon Rules: Browns' WR Making History in a Hurry
How impressive are Josh Gordon's numbers? He's single-handledly responsible for more of his team's passing yards than anyone has been in pretty much ever.
Nick Foles Still The King of the QB Mountain
Philly QB Nick Foles completed 21 of 34 passes for 237 yards, three touchdowns, zero turnovers and a 112 passer rating in Philly's win over Arizona. For the season, Foles has thrown 19 touchdowns, rushed for a score, avoided a single interception and has lost just one fumble.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The 2013 Atlanta Falcons
The first bullet-biter of the 2013 season was last year's top seed in the NFC. Coroner Justin Henry toe-tags the ceased-to-be Atlanta Falcons.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review