Articles tagged "Week 13"
Broncos, Texans Tied Atop Our Quality Stats Power Rankings
We're not much for ties, but we've got one this week. The Broncos and Texans are sharing the top spot in our Quality Stats Power Rankings.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
Pointing the Gun at Bob Costas, Mike Lupica and Other Holier-Than-Thou Pundits
Bob Costas blah blab blah. Blahbadee blah blah. Bob blah.
NFC West: Rams Top 49ers in Another OT Thriller, Seahawks Win
Just like that the NFC West is a two-team race again. The 49ers fell short in St. Louis, while the Seahawks came up big in overtime against Chicago.
Tony Romo Has Career Night as Cowboys Upend Eagles
The Dallas Cowboys remain in the playoff thicket, knocking off the Philadelphia Eagles 38-33 in an exciting battle at JerryLand.
Bob Costas Mistakenly Thinks America Cares About His Views
Bob Costas took his weekly fireside chat to let us know how he and Jason Whitlock feel about gun control in light of Jovan Belcher incident.
NFC North: Packers Defeat the Vikings to Reclaim Division
The Packers came back in the second half to beat the Vikings, the Bears lost in OT to the Seahawks and the Lions ran out of Luck against the Colts.
AFC North: Charlie Batch Leads Monster Steelers Win Over Ravens
Charlie Batch won his biggest game in more than a decade on Sunday and just like that, the Steelers are back in the divisional title picture.
Broncos Clinch AFC West ; Chiefs Rally Around Each Other
Broncos clinch division with seventh straight win while Chiefs overcome tragedy to get first home win. Chargers and Raiders fall to 0-4 vs. Ohio.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012