Articles tagged "Week 11"
23 Teams In Or Within One Game Of Playoffs
The standings are close as NFL teams begin their playoff push. Through the first 11 weeks, there are 23 teams in or within one game of a playoff spot. Two others sit just one-and-a-half games out.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 11 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 11 action, including the Windy City Monsoon, the Eagles taking first place, and Denver handing KC their first loss.
The Curse Is Over: Chip Kelly Gets First Win In Philadelphia
Thanks to the play of Nick Foles and a dynamic offense, Chip Kelly's Eagles were able to get their first home win in over a year.
Matt McGloin Makes NFL History In First Career Start
Oakland rookie quarterback Matt McGloin threw three touchdown passes and was not intercepted in the Raiders’ 28-23 win at Houston. McGloin, who was making his first career NFL start, is the first undrafted rookie quarterback to throw at least three touchdown passes without an interception in a single game in the common draft era (since 1967).
Nick Foles: The NFL's Best Quarterback Right Now
In six games this season, Nick Foles has eclipsed the passer rating century mark five times. Most importantly the Eagles are 5-1 in those six games and now sit atop the NFC East.
Afternoon Spotlight: Newbie QBs Fight For Respect
Five first-year QB starters, three huge wins, one crushing loss, one surprising benching. Colonel Comey assesses the present and future for all five.
Kerry Byrne & Pat Imig Preview Week 11's Main Event Games
Kick off Week 11 in style with the Potentate of Pigskin and the Host of the People's Show.
King of Props Is a Titan of the Pigskin Industry
Through the first 10 weeks of the season, the "King of Props" is 10 games over .500 at 25-15 (.625). He looks to build on that success with a Thursday night play.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans