Articles tagged "Week 10"
Texans Still No. 1 in Our Power Rankings After Wacky Week 10
Outside of the Texans continuing their stranglehold on our Quality Stats Power Rankings, Week 10 reminded NFL fans to always expect the unexpected.
Hog Report: Giants Awful Effort in Trenches Sets Eli up to Fail
The Giants tenacity in the trenches was missing on Sunday. They were submissive on the line of scrimmage, and Manning couldn't overcome it.
Captain Comeback Week 10: “Epic Comeback Failure” Limited Edition
What is Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar to do in the first NFL week since 1973 without a single fourth-quarter comeback or game-winning drive? Deliver the context for a historic week of failure as only he can.
Monday Night recap: Steelers survive ugly game against Chiefs
Pittsburgh entered Monday night as heavy home favorites, but their unpreparedness, combined with a game Chiefs squad, resulted in a close contest.
Steelers Fan Responds to 15-Yard Penalty for Cursing w/ Middle Finger
Willie Colon was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct in the first half of Monday Night Football between Colon's Steelers and the Kansas City Chiefs. Colon was flagged for cursing. We shit you not.
AFC West: Denver gains ground as Oakland and San Diego lose
The Broncos are the only team in AFC West to post win on the East Coast as the Raiders get routed in Baltimore and the Chargers fall in Tampa.
NFC North: The Bears Lose Jay Cutler and the Game 13-6
The Bears lost twice Sunday night, the game to the Texans and Jay Cutler to a concussion while the Vikings pulled out of free-fall mode against the Lions.
49ers, Rams settle for 24-24 tie in San Francisco
Apparently 75 minutes of football isn't enough for the Rams and 49ers to decide a winner. The Seahawks, however, dominated the Jets from start to finish.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012