Articles tagged "Week 10"
Chip Kelly's Eagles Gaining Traction;Nab Fourth Straight Road Win
Chip Kelly is making smart calls, his quarterback is flourishing, and the running game is back on track. Can his Eagles keep it up?
Brett Favre Texts Picture Of His Pigskin To Jonathan Martin: Potentially Breaking News
Week 10 Potentially Breaking News.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 10 Game
Insider Justin Henry recaps Week 10 action, including Rob Ryan's revenge, Carolina's crushing defense and a pair of victories by Jacksonville and Tampa, the NFL's last two winless teams, led by a historic defensive effort by the Bucs.
Tavon Austin Joins Gale Sayers And Randy Moss In NFL Record Book
Austin is the first player in NFL history with a 95+ yard punt-return touchdown and two 55+ yard receiving touchdowns in the same game. No player had ever had a 95+ yard punt-return touchdown and one 55+ yard receiving touchdown in a single game.
The Panthers Are Who We Thought They Were
Carolina was No. 1 on our Quality Stats Power Rankings for a reason, which they showed in beating San Fran Sunday. We assess the future of the best statistical team of 2013.
Detroit Lions, Super Bowl Champs: It’s Not a Punchline
Seattle, San Francisco and New Orleans are the NFC frontrunners, but Colonel Comey says the Lions have everything a champion needs except the history. Explore this and more topics, just a click away.
Lions Sweep Season Series W/ Bears; Take Over First In NFC North
Matt Stafford out-performed a clearly injured and immobile Jay Cutler. Stafford finished with a Passer Rating of 87.7 compared to Cutler’s 69.8. Bears fans are placing the blame for this loss on head coach Marc Trestman, for starting Cutler instead of the rejuvenated Josh McCown.
Stat Pack Week 10: We Bully Miami's Failed Offensive Line
Adam Dobrowolski leads off his weekly Stat Pack podcast by statistically bullying Richie Incognito and Miami's failed Offensive Hogs. He also delves into the Mathletics at the midpoint of the 2013 season, tackles Nick Foles and plenty of other statistical storylines.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Colonel Comey's Brain Dump
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans