Articles tagged "Week 1"
CHFF TV: New episodes highlight Matt Ryan, RGIII
Matt Ryan is a candidate for early MVP consideration following his dynamic performance at Kansas City. And RG3 got the best of Drew Brees.
Forget Manning vs Ryan, the Hogs Rule Broncos/Falcons
In this week's Hog Report: analysis of the clash of the titans in Monday Night Football and a breakdown of the best and worst hogs of Week 1.
ESPN should fire Chris Berman from play-by-play
If you stayed up late to watch the Raiders and Chargers, and had the volume up, you were smothered by the suffocating play-by-play of Chris Berman. This was the broadcast equivalent of the '85 Bears defense and we were Tony Eason at the Super Bowl.
Captain Comeback: Broncos skewer Dick LeBeau defense again
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar starts Week 1 with Peyton Manning's historic night, Michael Vick's self-inflicted comeback, a first in Minnesota, and the front-running Green Bay Packers.
Baltimore Ravens Dominate Cincinnati Bengals Behind Joe Flacco's Big Game
In what may be the last chance for this current group of Ravens, Baltimore looked fantastic in their season opener.
Trending: Jeff Backus' Underwear
Is that Super Man or Captain America underwear inside the uniform pants of the 12-year, veteran offensive lineman?
NY Daily News revises Week 1 Jets cover
Gotta give the NY Daily News credit. Not too many news organizations display this sort of transparency.
America: flyover at Lambeau Field
One surefire way to to induce goosebumps while celebrating the culture of our great country is the flyover. Here's a clip from Opening Day 2011 at Lambeau Field.
Stat Attack: RG3 Breaks Rookie QB Record
After the dust settled on week 1 of the NFL season, the stat attack pays homage to the coming of age of another rookie--Robert Griffin III.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012