Articles tagged "Week 1"
ESPN Favorite Indianapolis Colts Raise Banner After Week 1 Loss
The Colts were beat up, 27-14, by Rex Ryan's surprisingly stout Buffalo Bills on Sunday. But in Indianapolis, where everyone gets a trophy for participation, they're ready to raise another banner.
We Break Down Marcus Mariota's Statistically “Perfect” Debut
Tennessee rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota wowed the NFL in his Week 1 debut, with a proverbial “perfect” passing performance of 158.3. His "uncapped" rating of 207.5 stands among the best all time.
Minnesota Vikings Top Quality Stats Power Rankings
Through the small sample size of one week of the 2014 season, the Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats have a surprise entrant atop the rankings.
Jerry Jones Accused Of Sexual Assault
A month after photos surfaced of the Cowboys owner with a stripper, a lawsuit has been filed in what's become a week in infamy for the NFL.
Ray Lewis Pontificates On Ray Rice
The Ravens legend says there's "no comparison" between what Ray Rice did and what he was implicated in over a decade ago in Atlanta.
John Harbaugh Says New Ray Rice Video "Changed Things"
The Baltimore Ravens and the NFL are playing a disgusting game of damage control. Perhaps the original video wasn't damning enough.
Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
One week does not a season make, but the second half of the MNF doubleheader gave us some perspective on the probable direction of the Chargers and Cardinals for 2014.
NFL Week 1: Denver Broncos Best Ever In Home Openers
The AFC champion Denver Broncos defeated the Indianapolis Colts at home by a score of 31-24 on Sunday Night Football. The Broncos improved their record to 41-13-1 (.759) and have won 18 of its past 21 home openers.
Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
It's the first edition of the Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig, we flash back to three of the best games of Week 1, offer up some honest feelings on Ray Rice and pay homage to football futility in the form of the St. Louis Rams and a very angry Cleveland Browns fan.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls