Articles tagged "Washington Redskins"
Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
The following 2013 NFL season over-under win totals come from the gang at Bovada. The Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers top the list, each with an over-under win total of 11½.
Trent Richardson Outclassed by Alfred Morris and Doug Martin: Will It Last?
Trent Richardson had the sixth-worst rushing average by a rookie in NFL history. Should Browns fans be worried? Scott Kacsmar breaks down rookie rushing success in regards to the long-term outlook.
David Garrard: The Best 4th-Round QB Since Rich Gannon
With David Garrard’s retirement from the Jets, Scott Kacsmar examines a career better than most people will remember. Garrard is the best fourth-round QB since Rich Gannon.
NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
Teams have never passed the ball more often than they do in the modern NFL. But all those aerials have softened up defenses underneath for running backs to exploit. The 2011 and 2012 seasons were the most explosive for ball carriers in NFL history.
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News For AFC West
Go west? Over the past two seasons, the 2012 Denver Broncos (13-3) are the only team in the AFC West to finish with a winning record.
Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
The Chicago Bears have dominated on defense better, longer and more often than any team in NFL history, riding that defense to a legacy unmatched in pro football. We chronicle the defensive life and times of a team that still chooses to attend the NFL's Old School.
Bears, Steelers Lead List Of 100 Stingiest Defenses
Here’s a look at the 100 Stingiest Defenses in History, sorted by number of teams that made the Top 100. The Chicago Bears top the list with 10 members of the Top 100, while 10 current franchises have never fielded a Top 100 defense.
The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
Defense wins championships, or so goes the old cliché. But does that trusty crutch of gridiron analysis pass the statistical sniff test? We look at the 100 stingiest defenses in NFL history to find answers.
NFL Blacksmithing: How Super Bowl Winners Craft Their Receiving Weapons
What kind of receiving corps wins a Super Bowl? Is it better to have veterans or a mix of young players? Homegrown talent or free agents? Scott Kacsmar examines all 47 Super Bowl champs and, among other things, finds that dominant WRs are often a deterrent to team success.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012