Articles tagged "WEEI"
CHFF Talks Team Intelligence, 2013 Season On WEEI
Our friendly neighborhood Potentate of Pigskin jumped on sports radio 93.7 WEEI in Boston Friday morning to tackle the 2013 season and talk a bit more about our great new Intelligence Index.
Belichick-Hernandez Debate Gets Ugly On Boston TV
Two Boston sports broadcasters and Friends of the Facts nearly came to blows on TV Tuesday night in a heated debate over the Aaron Hernandez situation. Looks like it will be a long, hot autumn in New England.
Kerry Byrne Impersonator Calls WEEI Whiner Line
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, even for bacon-loving buffalo-wing-munching football chiefs.
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay