Articles tagged "Von Miller"
Week 13 Trifecta: Banking On NFC Contenders
Legit contenders need to prove they belong in December. So the Cold, Hard Football Facts Trifecta this week is banking on big wins by a trio of NFC teams with Super Bowl dreams.
Patriots 34, Broncos 31: The Liveblog Novella
Colonel Comey tracked every minute of "the greatest, longest, coldest, weirdest game you’ll ever see" from the Gillette Stadium press box. Read all 3,168 words, including "wow," "holy s---" and more.
Matter of Facts: Week 10 Statistical Onslaught
There's some interesting games on the slate this week, including an intriguing meeting between second-place teams in the NFC. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 10 schedule.
Matter of Facts: Week 8 Statistical Onslaught
There's only one team left without a loss this season and amazingly, it's the team that tied for the most losses in the league in 2012. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down all 13 games on the Week 8 slate.
Denver Broncos, Defense Exposed In Loss To Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
You see what we did there? Got no D's in the headline, much like the Denver Broncos got no D on the field. The Broncos proved pretty conclusively in their 39-33 loss at Indianapolis that all of their offensive might won't mean much if they can't stop opponents from scoring.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate