Articles tagged "Von Miller"
Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
NFL teams value LBs (such as 2011 No. 2 overall pick Von Miller) and WR in the draft more than any other position. And, in general, they draft from the outside to the inside. Sadly, misguided NFL teams place 55 percent more value on role-playing WRs than they do critical, every-down OTs.
Peyton Manning’s 9-11 Playoff Record Is a Call for Help
Think you can sum up Peyton Manning’s playoff career by using his 9-11 record against him? Scott Kacsmar brings only the facts on Manning’s eight one-and-done postseasons. Can you handle the truth?
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
Frosty Orange Crush: Our Man Winkler In Denver
Cold, Hard Football Facts AFC West beat man and U.S. Marine Nate Winkler is a rabid Broncos fan and jetted out to Denver for the big Ravens game today, obviously letting down his iron facade of CHFF reporter loyal only to the facts.
Ravens-Broncos: Manning Meltdown or Lewis Retirement Party?
The Baltimore Ravens come to town with an upset on their mind as they take on the AFC's top seeded Denver Broncos.
Matter of Facts: Seahawks Have No. 1 Scoring Defense
From 32 teams to a dozen clubs looking for an NFL championship, CHFF's resident Statistician and Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter unleashes a factual assault befitting Wild Card Weekend.
Matter of Facts: Texans Look For First Win Ever in Indianapolis
The final Sunday of the regular season has the six AFC playoff teams set and four of the six in the NFC. But most of the seeding is up in the air.
AFC Pro Bowl Roster And Player Notes
The AFC South champion Houston Texans lead the American Football Conference All-Star squad with a conference-best eight All-Stars for the 2013 Pro Bowl.
AFC West: Jamaal Charles Makes History, Peyton Makes Case for MVP
Santa Claus is coming to town and he's got a sack full of great statistical storylines in the AFC West: Jamaal Charles is officially the most explosive RB in NFL history; Peyton Manning is your 2012 MVP. And, heck, even the Chargers won big.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012