Articles tagged "Vince Wilfork"
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 of the NFL Season
Week 1 of the NFL season kicks off with 16 games and Nostrathomas predicts them all, straight up and against the spread.
NFL Week 3 Statistical Tailgate
Kirk Cousins and Nick Foles dueled in a high scoring affair in Philadelphia while defense dominated in Foxborough: it's our rapid fire look at Week 3's early games.
Slack Lines, Divisional Round: Mile High and Far Away
As our Futile Five tackles the Elite Eight, Beau gets Luke liquored up, Nick catches up on abstinence videos, and Jerry cries alone in the tub.
Week 9 Trifecta: Must-Win Games For Ravens, Eagles
The CHFF Trifecta has pieced together back-to-back winning weeks and looks to build on the momentum as we cross into the second-half of the season. The Trifecta is banking on spirited efforts from the Ravens and Eagles as they attempt to keep pace in their respective divisions.
Matter of Facts: Week 5 Statistical Onslaught
It's been a memorable start for the AFC West, a forgettable start for the NFC East and five teams have yet to lose as we head into October. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 5 NFL slate.
Wet and Ugly: New England Patriots Rediscover Team DNA
The Patriots since 2007 have played sexy, sun-soaked, bikini-clad football. But that team was statistically castrated during this past off-season, forcing the team to rediscover its ugly roots, including a 13-10 win over the Jets Thursday night.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team