Articles tagged "Vikings"
NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
Will the Crown Rule ruin the NFL? Scott Kacsmar looks at 556 runs by Adrian Peterson to see if the game’s rushing god will be reduced to a mere mortal in 2013. Results will surprise you.
Green Bay Packers Overwhelm Joe Webb, Minnesota Vikings
The Green Bay Packers washed the taste of last year's first-round elimination out of their mouths with a convincing win over the Vikings, who were forced to play behind inexperienced back-up QB Joe Webb
Adrian Peterson Makes A Run At History (But Will It Matter?)
Minnesota Vikings running back extraordinaire Adrian Peterson continued his rush at history Sunday, ripping off 212 yards against the Rams on Sunday. But more impressive than his 1,812 rushing yards this year is his awesome 6.34 YPA, a number which puts him in the most elite RB company.
Unreal Super Bowl Media Day Legends
Super Bowl Media Day would be a lot better if these tales were true. Okay, so Chris Berman interviewing himself on Media Day is probably true, but other than that, the following stories are intended for entertainment purposes only.
Bears Team Report: Last hurrah for 2011(in 2012)
The Bears were able to find a way to finish the season with a win over the Minnesota Vikings. The last positive they can take from the season? They played hard and didn't quit. But now they can quit.
Bears Team Report: Playing the Vikings In the Pride Bowl
These long-time rivals are a long way off the road they expected to be on when the season started last September but taking satisfaction out of beating the other in the final game of the season could still make this a good football game.
Lions Beat the Vikings By a Yard 34-28: 5 Things We Learned
The Lions jumped out to a big lead early which was important because Minnesota quarterback Joe Webb almost came back and Tebowed them. Tom Pollin tells you what we learned.
Lions team report: Time for their best behavior
The Lions have been their own worst enemy lately and are in danger of dropping out of the playoff race because of it. They need to begin a behavior change this week against the Vikings.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?