Articles tagged "Victor Cruz"
NFL Blacksmithing: How Super Bowl Winners Craft Their Receiving Weapons
What kind of receiving corps wins a Super Bowl? Is it better to have veterans or a mix of young players? Homegrown talent or free agents? Scott Kacsmar examines all 47 Super Bowl champs and, among other things, finds that dominant WRs are often a deterrent to team success.
NFC Pro Bowl Roster And Player Notes
The San Francisco 49ers placed a league-best nine players on the National Football Conference All-Star team that will face the American Football Conference All-Stars in the 2013 Pro Bowl – the kickoff to Super Bowl week – the NFL announced today.
Washington Redskins, RGIII Topple Champ N.Y. Giants
The NFC East is a jumbled scrum after the Redskins out-punched the Giants 17-16 at FedEx Field. The defending champs, with a one-game lead, are no longer guaranteed a wildcard spot, let alone a division title.
CHFF Rock 'N Roll Victory March vs. ATS Blues
Great bluesman Willie Dixon famously sang of the “Back Door Man” – a sexual rock star whose story has been passed down through the generations by everybody from The Doors to Led Zeppelin. He provides the perfect metaphor for our Week 13 picks.
NFC East: Four Teams, Two Glamour Division Clashes
The NFC East collides with each other in Week 13 action, and Justin Henry breaks down both games before they take center stage Sunday and Monday night.
Redskins Pluck Cowboys, Win Wild Thanksgiving Battle
First, it was out of hand. Then it mutated into a shootout. The Redskins edged the Cowboys in a Thanksgiving fight, despite Dallas' near-comeback.
AFC North Week 10: Bengals and Ravens Destroy Giants and Raiders
Only two teams were in action in Week 10. Both games lacked a compelling conclusion but we still learned plenty about the AFC North today.
Battle CHFF In FFSlots: The Fantasy Football Slot Machine
FFSlots combines the fun of a slot machine with the team-building skills of fantasy football. Spin the reels. Pick a team. It's really that easy.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012