Articles tagged "Vernon Davis"
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
Jacoby Jones Leads List of Record Setters in Super Bowl XLVII
Dazzling Baltimore Ravens return specialist Jacoby Jones leads a long list of record setters in Super Bowl XLVII. It was the longest Super Bowl in history and just the second NFL championship game in which each team topped 30 points.
Super Bowl XLVII: Baltimore Ravens Stifle San Francisco 49ers Historic Rally
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an epic Super Bow XLVII: the 49ers came up 5 yards short of the greatest comeback in championship game history. Baltimore’s strengths exposed San Francisco’s weaknesses in the HarBowl.
Super Bowl Props: National Anthem, MVP Top Long List Of Hot Bets
The length of the national anthem and MVP winner are two of the most popular prop bets heading into Super Bowl XLVII.
Super Bowl Hog Report: Suggs and Smith Lead Underacheiving Hogs
For the 49ers and Ravens, their big names including Terrell Suggs, Aldon Smith, and Haloti Ngata have not achieved big results in the NFL playoffs.
Captain Comeback: Harbaugh Brothers Blank NFL’s Top Comeback QBs
Atlanta's Matt Ryan and New England's Tom Brady are the top two comeback quarterbacks in football. But they were each blanked in the second half at home by the Harbaugh Brothers. Captain Comeback breaks it all down.
San Francisco 49ers Out-Slug Falcons To Win NFC Championship
The 49ers erased a 17-point deficit to claim the NFC Championship and the team's sixth Super Bowl in franchise history.
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
San Francisco 49ers Clinch NFC West Title and First-Round Bye
The NFC West belongs to the San Francisco 49ers once again. The Niners cruised past the Cardinals, while the playoff-bound Seahawks topped the Rams.
NFC West: Seattle Seahawks Steamroll San Francisco 49ers, Clinch Playoff Spot
The Seahawks are no longer just blowing out bad teams. Sunday night they disposed of one of the NFL's best, trashing the division-rival 49ers 42-13. Brandon Burnett reports on the best and worst from the powerful NFC West.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012