Articles tagged "Vegas"
Inside Vegas: Wild Card Winners Make Money In Divisional Round
The over is 11-1 in the past three years in the divisional round, and the wild card weekend winners are 26-18 ATS since 2002. All that and the flip-flopping 49ers-Panthers line.
Inside Vegas: Rob Gronkowski Injury Hurts New England Patriots Bettors
The Patriots are 31-23-1 ATS with Rob Gronkowski in the lineup but just 5-7 without the oft-injured tight end. The Wise Guys break down his injury, look at life after Week 14's blizzard, the impact of benched QBs and our weekly "Cash that Check!" update.
Inside Vegas: Seattle Seahawks Earthquake Shakes NFL
Seahawks fans caused a small earthquake on Monday against the Saints. That vibration is still felt in Vegas. Plus, CHFF Insider Sean O'Neill looks at the Saints at home, the rise of Nick Foles' and the teams that already cashed their preseason tickets.
Brady-Manning XIV: Tom Terrific Boasts Betting Edge
Tom Brady's New England Patriots are 8-4-1 ATS all time against Peyton Manning's teams. CHFF Insider Sean O'Neill talks to the Vegas Wise Guys about a battle that will get more action than any other game this year, and gives his weekly Vegas Insider look at NFL betting trends.
Inside Vegas: Wise Guys Discuss Week 11 Streaks, Point Spreads
The New Orleans Saints are on a 13-0 ATS run at home with Sean Payton on the sideline. Sean O'Neill talks to the Vegas wise guys talk about the streak, takes you inside the decision-making process that set the Patriots-Panthers Monday night line and looks at the four teams about to clinch their season over-under win total.
Vegas Reels As Kansas City Chiefs Sack Win Total; Who's Next?
The Chiefs are the first team this year to clinch their win total, and the books weren't happy. What other teams have Vegas sweating?
Bad Bucs: Tampa's Point-Spread Woes Are Nothing New
A bad bet in 2013, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers generally haven't had much point spread success since winning the franchise's lone Super Bowl.
Denver Broncos And Over Nightmare Play For Vegas Books
The Denver Broncos are hot on the field and hot on the Strip, too. One Las Vegas bookmaker has taken 70 times more tickets on the Broncos than on the perpetually popular Dallas Cowboys here in Week 5.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review