Articles tagged "Tyler Palko"
Alex Over Geno Smith: Kansas City Chiefs’ History of Thrift-Store QBs
The Kansas City Chiefs do their QB shopping at the thrift store. The latest purchase? Alex Smith. Scott Kacsmar examines a franchise that has gone 30 years since drafting a QB that won a game for them.
Jets-Chiefs Preview: One Little, Two Little Indians
The Jets continue their "Slumming Our Way To The Playoffs" tour with a stop in Kansas City this week. They should have enough time to try out the BBQ, after putting this decimated team away.
The Bears Get Ambushed by Reality and the Chiefs 10-3: 5 Things We Learned
The Bears took to the field in Chicago ready to get back to their playoff dreams. The Chiefs did just enough to turn the day into a nightmare. Tom Pollin wipes the sleep from his eyes and breaks it down for you.
Kansas City at Chicago: Palko Vs. Hanie!
The Bears welcome Kyle Orton back to Soldier Field for the first time since the trade for Jay Cutler. Caleb Hanie makes his second professional start while Cutler supports him from the sideline.
Bears team report: Hanie's mistakes too much to overcome
The Bears began the "Caleb Hanie era" at quarterback with a tough loss to the Raiders in Oakland. The Bears played tough but made too many mistakes to overcome.
Steelers team report: Surviving a scare
Pittsburgh is making a habit of winning ugly against bad teams. It's better than Baltimore's habit of losing ugly to bad teams but fails to inspire confidence. Pittsburgh is turning some trends around while others persist.
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team