Articles tagged "Troy Aikman"
Brady-Manning: Greatest Rivalry In Sports History
Brady-Manning XIV unfolds Sunday night in frost Foxboro, the latest chapter in the greatest rivalry in football and maybe in all of sports. Year after year for more than a decade, these two future Hall of Fame QBs have met in games that directly impact the Super Bowl picture.
Drew Brees 5 interceptions: The Worst Games By The Greatest QBs
Drew Brees is a bona fide future Hall of Fame quarterback. But he didn't look like one Thursday night, throwing a career-high 5 INT in a 23-13 loss at 11-1 Atlanta. We look at the worst meltdowns by the game's greatest QBs.
Decision 2012: Author Glennon Says Vote Brady For G-O-A-T!
While the U.S. chooses a president, author Sean Glennon writes that he knows who should fill the Prolate Spheroid Office as the greatest QB of all-time. Quant Coach Kevin Braig reviews Glennon's case for Brady as the G-O-A-T.
Troll Report: the value of first-round QBs
The Colts might want to hurry up and sign Andrew Luck. After all, quarterbacks drafted No. 1 overall boast nearly 30 percent of all Super Bowl starts since the AFL-NFL merger, reports CHFF reader Jeff Hunter. He finds highly drafted QBs critical to team success.
Deion Sanders, Chris Berman and the mystery of Bruce Gradkowski
A week after putting his faith in Rex Grossman, Deion Sanders remained silent after Week 6. And quick, someone alert the folks in Bristol that Bruce Gradkowski does not play for the Oakland Raiders.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans