Articles tagged "Troy Aikman"
Brady-Manning: Greatest Rivalry In Sports History
Brady-Manning XIV unfolds Sunday night in frost Foxboro, the latest chapter in the greatest rivalry in football and maybe in all of sports. Year after year for more than a decade, these two future Hall of Fame QBs have met in games that directly impact the Super Bowl picture.
Drew Brees 5 interceptions: The Worst Games By The Greatest QBs
Drew Brees is a bona fide future Hall of Fame quarterback. But he didn't look like one Thursday night, throwing a career-high 5 INT in a 23-13 loss at 11-1 Atlanta. We look at the worst meltdowns by the game's greatest QBs.
Decision 2012: Author Glennon Says Vote Brady For G-O-A-T!
While the U.S. chooses a president, author Sean Glennon writes that he knows who should fill the Prolate Spheroid Office as the greatest QB of all-time. Quant Coach Kevin Braig reviews Glennon's case for Brady as the G-O-A-T.
Troll Report: the value of first-round QBs
The Colts might want to hurry up and sign Andrew Luck. After all, quarterbacks drafted No. 1 overall boast nearly 30 percent of all Super Bowl starts since the AFL-NFL merger, reports CHFF reader Jeff Hunter. He finds highly drafted QBs critical to team success.
Deion Sanders, Chris Berman and the mystery of Bruce Gradkowski
A week after putting his faith in Rex Grossman, Deion Sanders remained silent after Week 6. And quick, someone alert the folks in Bristol that Bruce Gradkowski does not play for the Oakland Raiders.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls