Articles tagged "Torrey Smith"
Week 11 Trifecta Shoots For 4th Winning Slate In 5 Weeks
The CHFF Trifecta in Week 10 posted its third winning slate in the last four opportunities. It looks to build upon that momentum this week with the heavily favored Seahawks and a pair of over bets featuring disappointing defensive clubs.
Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram!
OK, Tim Tebow's not a Ram, and NFL reporting can be a shoddy sludge. But even if it's just a thin rumor circulating for page views, he'd at least give St. Louis a different look if Sam Bradford is out. This and other musings in Part 2 of Colonel Comey's 5 Things We Learned.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".