Articles tagged "Tony Scheffler"
NFC North: The Packers Beat the Lions at Snowy Lambeau Field
The Packers kept the game close until the Lions began to make mistakes while the Bears slept in until the second quarter against the Vikings.
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
Captain Comeback Week 11: Houston Texans Lead Overtime Drama
After last week's drought, Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has five comebacks to dissect this week. Matt Schaub and Houston set a bunch of records, Atlanta won in unusual fashion, and Tony Romo ties Staubach.
Captain Comeback: Matt Ryan Passes Tom Brady As NFL's Best QB In The Clutch
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at a wild Week 6 in which Peyton Manning set a record, Matt Ryan set the new standard for clutch win percentage, field goal kickers were relevant, and New England had a serious letdown.
NFC East: Giants Reign Supreme Atop Shaky Division
Justin Henry immerses himself in Week 6 NFC East action, including the Giants triumph, the Eagles and Cowboys' failures, and RG3's showcase in DC.
Bears, Lions and Vikings Lead the Pack
The NFC North Division teams spent their opening weekend defying trends wherever they appeared on Sunday.
Naughty Nurse: Detroit Lions off life support
The Detroit Lions had their Matt Millen removed four years ago and the their vital signs have improved dramatically since then. In fact, our Naughty Nurse of analysis took the former sad-sack franchise off life support in 2011.
Lions Enjoy Ford Field Victory Lap After Trouncing Chargers 38-10: 5 Things We Learned
The Lions dominated the San Diego Chargers 38-10 and locked up a spot in the playoffs for the first time this millennium. CHFF Lions beat man Tom Pollin tells you 5 things. You better listen up.
Lions team report: Young guns on the bayou
The Lions march into New Orleans short-handed on defense against a home team that thrives on cajun-style home cooking and picking apart opponents.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012