Articles tagged "Tony Romo"
Parade of Stats: 2013 Seattle Seahawks Dominant (And Predictable) Champs
Before the Super Bowl champion Seahawks paraded through the streets of Seattle, they paraded through the NFL stat sheet as the most statistically predestined champion we've seen in nearly 20 years.
25 NFL Stars Compared to Wrestling Icons
Richard Sherman's vociferous trash-talking of Michael Crabtree felt like an old wrestling promo. What other NFL stars resemble squared circle greats?
Graphic Statistical Sex For 2013 NFL Playoff Contenders
The fortunes of every playoff team hinged upon one factor only: winning the battle of passing efficiency. This correlation, and impact of the arrival of Nick Foles in Philly, or the loss of Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay, is easy to see in the season-long Passer Rating Differential and point differential line graphs we plotted for each playoff contender.
Wildcard Trends: Favorites, Unders, Wintry Weather
Favorites have dominated recent wildcard play: the last wildcard underdog to cover was Tim Tebow's 2011 Broncos, who beat the Steelers outright. Oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening explores some of the top handicapping storylines this weekend.
2013: The Highest Scoring Season In NFL History
HIGH SCORES: A record 11,985 points were scored during the 2013 season, with games averaging 46.82 points, the highest of any season in NFL history (1948, 46.48 points per game).
Inside Vegas: Whipping Boy Tony Romo's Mega Point-Spread Impact
Dallas Cowboys fans like to bitch about Tony Romo. But his value was proven by the point spread, which moved dramatically when the public learned that he was injured for the do-or-die finale against the Eagles on Sunday. Reporter Sean O'Neill takes us Inside Vegas.
Goodell Wants More Teams for Great NFL Choke-Off
The NFL already has enough trouble, trying to fill its 6th playoffs spots with shabby candidates. Roger Goodell's fix? Open the borders even wider.
Slack Lines, Week 17: Things Fall Into Place or Pieces
The Slack Lines crew ends the year dividing successful gamblers from the degenerates (spoiler: there's no difference). Beau brainwashes his children, Nick reveals his Elf fetish, Jerry trademarks his shitty picks, Luke puts on red PJs and ruins Christmas and Matt admits his latent Romosexuality.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review