Articles tagged "Tony Gonzalez"
NFL Tight Ends On Verge Of Record Season
Through Week 5, NFL tight ends have combined for 752 receptions, 8,194 receiving yards and 72 touchdown catches, all of which are on pace to be the highest combined totals for the position of any season in NFL history.
Cowboys Atop NFC East: Travel To Seattle in Week 6
The cynic inside the Cold Hard Football Facts says this won't last. But can it?
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 17 Game
The playoff brackets are set, after a day of inspirational triumph and gut-wrenching agony. Justin Henry breaks down all 16 games.
Steve Largent Becomes All Time Leading Receiver - 26 Years Ago Today
To illustrate the pass-happy days we currently live in, 33 players (34 if we include Largent) have caught more than 751 passes for their careers. Largent finished his career with 819 catches, good for 27th all time on the NFL receptions list.
Matter of Facts: Week 17 Statistical Onslaught
We are down to the final weekend of the NFL's 94th regular season and we are still looking for four playoffs teams and four division winners.
Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson threw a touchdown pass in the Seahawks’ 23-0 win at the New York Giants. Wilson, who now has 50 career touchdown passes, joined Pro Football Hall of Famer Dan Marino (68) and Peyton Manning (52) as the only quarterbacks in NFL history to pass for at least 50 touchdowns in their first two seasons.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team