Articles tagged "Tom Pollin"
Giants: 3 things we (might) learn on Sunday
The New York Giants rolled into Lambeau Field for their Divisional Round game against the Packers and rolled out with a convincing 37-20 victory. Will they be celebrating again in San Francisco?
49ers: Three things we 'might' learn Sunday
The 49ers reap the benefits of their 13-3 season and No. 2 seed position by making the Giants come to them for the NFC Championship Game. Tom Pollin takes a closer look at San Fran.
Ravens 20, Texans 13: Five things we learned
Baltimore is headed back to the AFC title game, and they have the Texans' green QB as much to thank as they do their own signalcaller.
Divisional Round Preview: Saints Go West to Face the 49ers
The Saints take the age-old advice to "Go West", where the 49ers are ready and waiting in the first game of the Divisional Round games on Saturday.
Lions Team Report: Hint of things to come?
Matthew Stafford threw for 520 yards and 103.8 passer rating. Calvin Johnson had 11 receptions for 244-yards. The Lions crushed the Packers, right? Not exactly.
Lions Team Report: Where Do We Go From Here?
The Lions would like to watch a rematch between the Atlanta Falcons at the New Orleans Saints on Wild Card weekend. To do that, they have to win in Green Bay. CHFF Lions beat man Tom Pollin tell you what you need to know.
Lions Enjoy Ford Field Victory Lap After Trouncing Chargers 38-10: 5 Things We Learned
The Lions dominated the San Diego Chargers 38-10 and locked up a spot in the playoffs for the first time this millennium. CHFF Lions beat man Tom Pollin tells you 5 things. You better listen up.
Lions Team Report: It's Spelled P-L-A-Y-O-F-F-S: Five Things We Learned
Matthew Stafford reconnected with his main target, Calvin Johnson, for 214-yards and two touchdowns. One more victory in their last two games gets them to a place they haven't been in over a decade.
Lions Team Report: In Oakland With Playoffs On Their Mind
The Lions barely escaped the field last Sunday with a victory over the Vikings but found themselves back in the driver's seat for a playoff spot. They travel to Oakland this week to face another team fighting for it's playoff life.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012