Articles tagged "Tom Coughlin"
Super Bowl Super Study Says Patriots, Broncos Built Like Champs
Adam Dobrowolski breaks down every Super Bowl team in history to determine the statistical profile of all 46 champs and runners-up. The Patriots and Broncos are built like champions while Tom Coughlin's Giants were the unlikeliest of all winners, not once but twice.
Spreadapedia: 42 Week 4 Trends That Win 60% Or Better ATS
Spreadapedia empowers CHFF Insiders with the ability to search any ATS or O/U trend in any imaginable situation in just seconds. Here's a sneak preview of 42 Week 4 trends harvested from Spreadapedia and that win 60% or better ATS.
Giant Steps: Manning, G-Men Outclass Overmatched Panthers
The New York Giants stormed into Carolina Thursday night and crushed the overmatched Panthers and star QB Cam Newton, 36-7. Eli Manning sparkled (again). Teams with the better passing efficiency are now 31-2 in the young 2012 season.
Cowboys-Giants: CHFF Insiders Now 71.9% ATS Since Week 16
The Pigskin Public was caught up in the hype of the defending Super Bowl champs. CHFF Insiders were told that this was a game the Cowboys could steal and were given yet another winning picks.
CHFF Radio: Chilliest Stories, Hottest Wives, Tastiest BBQ
Cold, Hard Football Facts radio tackled everything from the biggest story lines, to the hottest football wives to tailgating in its debut on Patriots.com. You can hear the show here or download it on iTunes.
CHFF TV: Tom Coughlin, Master of the Point Spread
Kerry tells us why Tom Coughlin is the master of the point spread. Plus find out how you can save $20 on CHFF Insider.
Tom Coughlin and an amazing piece of football technology
Tom Coughlin is the best big-game coach in the game today. Our powerful point-spread database Spreadapedia also reveals that he's consistently a step ahead of public expectations. For example, he's .731 all-time when a 3-point favorite. Oh! His Giants are -3 vs. Dallas in Week 1.
Naughty Nurse: Coughlin's Giants difficult to diagnose
Our Naughty Nurse was ready to treat the New York Giants for numerous ailments back in December. But thanks to another super and unexpected playoff run, the 2012 prognosis for the Super Bowl XLVI champs is good, depending how one looks at it.
Super Bowl Hangover Pt. 1: Tom Coughlin vs. Bill Parcells
Scott Kacsmar weighs in with Part 1 of the Super Bowl Hangover, focusing on the Hall of Fame credentials for New York Giants' coaches Tom Coughlin and Bill Parcells. Who is more deserving of Canton: the mentor or the apprentice?
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012