Articles tagged "Titans"
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
Gregg Williams: just a good ole boy
Rams defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is at the center of a firestorm over his admitted bounty program while with the Saints. It's a good time to expose Williams for what he is: an average coach and symbol of the good ole boy network that dominates NFL sidelines.
Unreal Super Bowl Media Day Legends
Super Bowl Media Day would be a lot better if these tales were true. Okay, so Chris Berman interviewing himself on Media Day is probably true, but other than that, the following stories are intended for entertainment purposes only.
Yungry? No, the Bucs are just young ... and not very good
With a last minute 23-17 loss to the Tennessee Titans, the Buccaneers drop to 4-7. They've lost six of their last seven games, and uninspired play has effectively removed them from the playoff race.
Tampa Bay Week 12 preview: seeking elusive W in Tennessee
The Buccaneers travel to Tennessee to take on the Titans. If Tampa can maintain the intensity they brought to Lambeau, they should leave LP Field with their first victory in six weeks.
Lions Team Report: Back Home At Last to Face Carolina
The Lions come home to Ford Field for the first time since their game against Atlanta needing to take care of business this Sunday against leading Rookie of the Year candidate Cam Newton and Carolina before next Thursday's showdown against Green Bay.
Colts at Titans (Is Anybody Watching This?): Week 8 Preview
Is it still called a pre-view if no one is watching? Steve Camp smacks you in the mouth with a fist full of facts.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012