Articles tagged "Tim Tebow"
NFL Scouting Report For Famous Horror Movie Villains
Norman Bates, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Chucky and Leatherface are just a handful of names our experts analyzed to see if they could make it as NFL players. Draft at your own risk ...
Trick or Treat! 32 Costumes For 32 NFL Teams
CHFF coroner Justin Henry salutes his favorite holiday, Halloween, by offering all 32 NFL teams a costume, based on their 2013 performance.
Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram!
OK, Tim Tebow's not a Ram, and NFL reporting can be a shoddy sludge. But even if it's just a thin rumor circulating for page views, he'd at least give St. Louis a different look if Sam Bradford is out. This and other musings in Part 2 of Colonel Comey's 5 Things We Learned.
Along For the Ride: Shiny Hood Ornament Wide Receivers In Week 1
The Shiny Hood Ornament Man Law galloped gloriously into Week 1, proving yet again that wide receiver is the most overvalued position in football – and maybe in all of North American sports.
Slack Lines, Week 1: Our All-Star Comedy Panel Of NFL Picks
Introducing the NFL picks column with an all-star panel of comedic talent who help put the fun in painful, financially crippling gambling losses.
We Put The New York Jets Depth Chart In Perspective
New York Jets fans had a sobering moment of clarity this preseason when they looked at their depth chart.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate