Articles tagged "Tim Tebow"
Divisional Trifecta: Patriots Rain On Playoff Parade
The CHFF Trifecta went 4-1 in the wildcard round and looks for the Patriots to help provide a big boost in the divisional round. Plus, the Trifecta looks at the Saints chances in Seattle.
Wildcard Trends: Favorites, Unders, Wintry Weather
Favorites have dominated recent wildcard play: the last wildcard underdog to cover was Tim Tebow's 2011 Broncos, who beat the Steelers outright. Oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening explores some of the top handicapping storylines this weekend.
Biblical Judgment, Settled Science: Complete, Unabridged Guide to The Curse of Doug Flutie
The Curse of Doug Flutie, unleashed in 1999 by current Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips, is a force so powerful it crosses the boundaries that separate religion and science. Just ask dispirited fans of the Bills, Falcons, Cowboys and, yes, the league-worst Houston Texans.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The AFC Six Pack
The AFC was pared down from 15 living teams to nine by the end of Week 15. Coroner Justin Henry was busy tagging six separate toes.
NFL Scouting Report For Horror Movie Villains
Norman Bates, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Chucky and Leatherface are just a handful of names our experts analyzed to see if they could make it as NFL players. Would you build your franchise around Michael Myers?
Trick or Treat! 32 Costumes For 32 NFL Teams
CHFF coroner Justin Henry salutes his favorite holiday, Halloween, by offering all 32 NFL teams a costume, based on their 2013 performance.
Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram!
OK, Tim Tebow's not a Ram, and NFL reporting can be a shoddy sludge. But even if it's just a thin rumor circulating for page views, he'd at least give St. Louis a different look if Sam Bradford is out. This and other musings in Part 2 of Colonel Comey's 5 Things We Learned.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls