Articles tagged "Texans"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
The 2-11 Houston Texans fired Gary Kubiak, the man who took the team to its greatest heights, but also its lowest and most disappointing depths here in the 2013 season. Cold, Hard Football Facts coroner Justin Henry probes into the shocking drop.
Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
The disappointing Houston Texans have the biggest muscles and the smallest brain in the NFL this year. They consistently win the physical battles, but lose the mental battles. As a result, they're 2-10 overall, 3-9 against the spread, and No. 32 and dead last on the powerful CHFF Intelligence Index.
Appreciating Andre Johnson: It's About Time
It's the story of his career: Andre Johnson has a monster game on Sunday night, and by Monday it's overshadowed by sexier storylines. But it's time we give No. 80 his due.
Saints-Texans, Vikings-49ers Highlight Nationally Televised Sunday Slate
The NFL serves up a pair of nationally televised preseason games Sunday afternoon and evening featuring top talent and Super Bowl contenders from each conference.
NFL Suspensions: Von Miller, Antonio Smith Take Hits Off, On The Field
Von Miller and Antonio Smith were each punished by the NFL this week. In this case, the punishments didn't seem to fit the crime.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
Texans-Patriots: Payback's A Bitch, But Houston Low On Cash
The Patriots are going into this match up against the Houston Texans with great confidence, even though they will never admit it.
Quality Stats Power Rankings: We Size Up The Final 8
Seven of the final eight playoff contenders finished in the Top 8 in our Quality Stats Power Rankings, including a straight flush of Nos. 1 to 7 at the top. Let's just say it wasn't by accident.
Super Bowl Odds: Denver Favored; Broncos-49ers Most LIkely Combo
The folks from Bovada say that Denver is still the most likely team to win the Super Bowl, at 11/4 odds, followed by New England (7/2)
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review