Articles tagged "Terry Bradshaw"
Farewell, Tuck Rule; Hello, Charles Woodson’s Illegal Head Slap
The NFL finally cast off the quirky and controversial Tuck Rule, 11 years after it jobbed the Oakland Raiders in the 2001 playoffs and gave birth to the New England Patriots dynasty. But the overturned fumble was not the only blown call on that same play.
Troll Report: the value of first-round QBs
The Colts might want to hurry up and sign Andrew Luck. After all, quarterbacks drafted No. 1 overall boast nearly 30 percent of all Super Bowl starts since the AFL-NFL merger, reports CHFF reader Jeff Hunter. He finds highly drafted QBs critical to team success.
Super Bowl Hangover Pt. 3: Eli's Elite Pace
Eli Manning has produced an incredible 21 fourth-quarter wins, tying the great Johnny Unitas for most through a QB's first eight seasons. Scott Kacsmar takes a look at clutchest QB in history, and provides the stats for all 15 game-winning drives in Super Bowl history.
Captain Comeback: Super Bowl History
Scott Kacsmar writes the final chapter in the book of postseason comebacks and game-winning drives by reviewing 14 classic Super Bowls, the 8-year streak of close games, and previews/predicts Super Bowl XLVI’s winner and MVP.
Merril Hoge, Terry Bradshaw and Pete Prisco: it's a Pundit Pro Bowl
Drew Brees and the Saints need more class according to several pundits. And Merril Hoge? He just needs to stay after class for acting up yet again. It's the latest edition of Pigskin Detention filled with a Pro Bowl roster of pundits.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012