Articles tagged "Terrelle Pryor"
Sizzling King of Props Is Cooking with Gas
Hitting on two-thirds of his bets this season, the "King of Props" keeps lining the pockets of his followers. He offers two more plays for Sunday.
Monday Morning Brain Dump: Tidbits and Miscellany
With a head full of football and a computer screen staring accusingly at him, Colonel Comey does what any good NFL writer would: NOTEBOOK!!!!!
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
Slack Lines, Week 12: Winning by a Whisker
Luke's lead continues to narrow, and everyone's buying into the Panthers. And the Broncos. And the...Cowboys?
Afternoon Spotlight: Newbie QBs Fight For Respect
Five first-year QB starters, three huge wins, one crushing loss, one surprising benching. Colonel Comey assesses the present and future for all five.
The Terrible Ten Week 10: The Race for the No. 1 Pick
The NFL's lower class rose last weekend and forced the league to take notice. Can the Empire respond and stop this rebellion in its tracks?
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".