Articles tagged "Terrell Owens"
Darrelle Revis And The New England Patriots' Super Bowl Dreams
Two things and two things only have stood between the Patriots and a Super Bowl championship over the past decade: a shutdown corner and a game-changing pass rusher. Now they hope for a trip to Phoenix in 2015 by way of Revis Island.
The New York Giants, and the Great Crash of 2013
A look at the worst season-to-season offensive collapses of the last 25 years shows a lot of common threads: hurt QBs, age catching up, fluky years reversed. So what's the Giants' excuse?
Josh Gordon: More Mega Than MegaTron
Cleveland wide receiver JOSH GORDON had seven catches for 151 yards and a touchdown in the Browns’ 27-26 loss at New England. Gordon has 774 receiving yards in his past four games, the most in any four-game span in a single season in NFL history. The previous mark was 746 yards by Detroit’s CALVIN JOHNSON set earlier this season.
History Says Under .500 Teams Aren't Dead Yet
In every season since 1987, at least one team with a .500 or worse record through eight games has advanced to the postseason. Last year, three such teams – Cincinnati (3-5), Washington (3-5) and Seattle (4-4) – accomplished the feat.
Close Call: 69% Of All Games In 2013 Have Been Within 7 Points In The Fourth Quarter
Through the first nine weeks, 35 of 133 games (26.3 percent) have featured a fourth-quarter comeback victory. That puts the 2013 season on pace for the third-highest percentage of games with a fourth-quarter comeback victory since 1970 (31.3 in 1989).
Week 8 Highlights: Terrelle Pryor One Better Than Bo Jackson; Alex Smith Better Than Everyone
Kansas City’s Alex Smith became the first quarterback since the 1970 merger to win his first eight games to start a season with a new team.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team