Articles tagged "Terrell Davis"
Trent Richardson Outclassed by Alfred Morris and Doug Martin: Will It Last?
Trent Richardson had the sixth-worst rushing average by a rookie in NFL history. Should Browns fans be worried? Scott Kacsmar breaks down rookie rushing success in regards to the long-term outlook.
NFL Blacksmithing: How Super Bowl Winners Craft Their Receiving Weapons
What kind of receiving corps wins a Super Bowl? Is it better to have veterans or a mix of young players? Homegrown talent or free agents? Scott Kacsmar examines all 47 Super Bowl champs and, among other things, finds that dominant WRs are often a deterrent to team success.
Tom Brady Passes Joe Montana For No. 1 All Time In Playoff Wins
On a weekend when Brady etched his name on another page of the NFL history books, the Baltimore Ravens captured the highest winning percentage in history in road playoff games
NFL Divisional Round Trends, Teams and History
A look at key historic trends about the divisional playoffs and each of the eight teams competing this weekend.
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Wild Card Hog Report: Redskins and Seahawks Run-Heavy Rebirth
The Redskins and Seahawks have reinvinted what it means to be a smash-mouth team to great success, while the Bengals and Texans are taking a more traditional approach.
Hall of Fame Running Backs: Who is Worthy of Gold Jacket?
Terrell Davis, Jerome Bettis, and Roger Craig are 2013 Hall of Fame semi-finalists. Which back, if any, had a career that warrants enshrinement?
Washington Redskins, RGIII Topple Champ N.Y. Giants
The NFC East is a jumbled scrum after the Redskins out-punched the Giants 17-16 at FedEx Field. The defending champs, with a one-game lead, are no longer guaranteed a wildcard spot, let alone a division title.
Hog Report: Philly's Offensive Hogs will Pink-Slip Vick & Reid
After failing to show up against the Saints, Philly's O-Hogs have the left the "Dream Team" of the 2011 pre-season in a state of desperation.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012