Articles tagged "Tennessee Titans"
After The Facts: First-Round Numbers From The 2013 NFL Draft
The first round of the 78th edition of the NFL Draft did not disappoint, says Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter. Here's a few fact-filled observations about the first 32 picks of the 2013 draft.
NFL Draft Data Up The Wazoo: 10-Year Draft History For Each NFL Team
Draft day strategies vary widely from team to team in the NFL, which becomes quite apparent when you break down each club's draft history, position by position and round by round, over the past 10 years.
Bears, Steelers Lead List Of 100 Stingiest Defenses
Here’s a look at the 100 Stingiest Defenses in History, sorted by number of teams that made the Top 100. The Chicago Bears top the list with 10 members of the Top 100, while 10 current franchises have never fielded a Top 100 defense.
The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
Defense wins championships, or so goes the old cliché. But does that trusty crutch of gridiron analysis pass the statistical sniff test? We look at the 100 stingiest defenses in NFL history to find answers.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
Vince Young: The Man, the Myth, the Moron
Vince Young returned to the news this week, but will he ever return to the NFL? Scott Kacsmar examines a confusing career full of comebacks and clowning.
Matter of Facts: 49ers QB's Have 17 Touchdowns, Zero INT's In Five Super Bowls
The Ravens are making only their second trip to the Big Game. The 49ers are back in the Super Bowl for the first time since they scored 49 in '94. Russell Baxter brings an onslaught of facts and frivolity 10 days before the Big Game.
Peyton Manning’s 9-11 Playoff Record Is a Call for Help
Think you can sum up Peyton Manning’s playoff career by using his 9-11 record against him? Scott Kacsmar brings only the facts on Manning’s eight one-and-done postseasons. Can you handle the truth?
NFL Playoffs: What Seeding History Really Says About Your Team’s Chances
Scott Kacsmar gets seedy with the playoffs, compiling seeding data for all teams since 1990. Find out how much the gap has closed between No. 1 and No. 6 in the NFL, plus much more.
2012 Rusher Rating: Adrian Peterson No. 1; Patriots Dominate Team Rankings
Pro Football Researchers Association executive director Ken Crippen looks back at the 2012 regular season Rusher Rating numbers: Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster and Alfred Morris topped the individual list; the New England Patriots dominated the team rankings.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012