Articles tagged "Tebow"
CHFF TV: Tebow Would Have Led Jets To Playoffs; Rex Ryan Chose To Suck
Rex Ryan chose to suck this year, sticking with the brutal Mark Sanchez against the much more effective Tim Tebow. We break it all down this week here on CHFF TV. In fact, it's quite possible the Jets make the playoffs if Tebow is the quarterback.
Bears Team Report: Touched By a Tebow: 5 Things We Learned
The Bears were feeling good about themselves until less than five minutes remained in the game, then they experienced the Tebow effect.
Bears team report: Fighting Tebowmania with ... Haniemania?
The Bears face-off against the Denver Broncos Sunday afternoon with the hope that they possess the cure for the rampant Tebowmania that has infected the NFL this season.
Bears Team Review: Prediction for the Chargers, PAIN!
The Bears have spent the last five weeks demonstrating to the football world that they're determined to be just as big a factor this year as last year in the playoffs. That's bad news for the Chargers as they travel to Soldier Field this Sunday.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012