Articles tagged "Taste of the NFL"
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
Baltimore Ravens-San Francisco 49ers: XLVII Cold, Hard Football Facts
Here are XLVII stats, facts and stories you need for Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers: the good, the bad, the tasty, and the debaucherous straight from New Orleans, Louisiana.
CHFF Hits The Road To New Orleans, Super Bowl XLVII
The Football Nation and CHFF crew is rolling all the way from Boston to New Orleans in an RV for the big game. Along the way we'll tailgate and make appearances from the road, take you behind the scenes of the NOLA hype and host a tailgate party with friends and fans Friday before the game.
Bloodsport: Andrew Luck-Russell Wilson Battle Today On CHFF Radio
The chubby little fists will fly today on CHFF Radio when Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne challenges Indianapolis Colts reporter/blogger and CHFF nemesis Nate Dunlevy to a winner-take-all Luck vs. Wilson statistical battle royale (hopefully with cheese).
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".