Articles tagged "Tamba Hali"
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 12 Game
Justin Henry statistically breaks down all the Week 12 action, including Brady-Manning XIV, the AFC wildcard muck, and the race for Louisville star QB Teddy Bridgewater.
5 Things: Sell your Chiefs stock, double down on Panthers
While the AFC wild-card race was thickening and the NFC North race was sickening, the Panthers and Chiefs showed they were teams going in opposite directions. Colonel Comey explores.
Kansas City Chiefs: The Smartest Team That Ever Lived?
The Kansas City Chiefs are 9-0 but have won few converts. Maybe it's because of the unorthodox way in which they've won. In a sport that values brawn of over brains, the 2013 Chiefs are shaping up as the smartest, most efficient team that's ever lived.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- The List: NFL's Top Performers in December
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate