Articles tagged "Super Bowl stats"
Real and Spectacular: Uncle CHFF Wins BIG Again in 2013
Seattle's dominant Super Bowl victory proved a perfect ending the 2013 season for the Mighty CHFF that once again validated our analysis, methodology and Quality Stats. We produced a spectacular late-season slate of money-making picks for CHFF Insiders across four different portfolios.
Spit-Polish Finish: CHFF Trifecta Super Bowl Pick
The CHFF Trifecta cleaned up late in the season to move into positive territory, including a 3-0 performance on championship game weekend. We look to put a spit-polish finish on the season with our Super Bowl XLVIII pick.
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
King of Props Wagers On A Tight End War
The King of Props dishes out his fifth of six Super Bowl props, weighing in on a head-to-head positional prop for the first time this season. His Royal Highness of Football Nation has been a big winner all year: 52-27-1 (.658) overall, 32-13 (.711) since Week 9, and 8-4 (.667) in the 2013 postseason.
Stats Up the Wazoo: Super Bowl XLVIII Game Capsule
This fact-filled Super Bowl XLVIII game capsule was provided by NFL media services.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team