Articles tagged "Super Bowl contenders"
Arizona Cardinals, Not Carolina Panthers, Team to Beat in the NFC
The Panthers are 12-0 but they're not the most dangerous team in the NFC. That honor falls to the 10-2 Cardinals, who host the 8-4 Vikings tonight in a game that will impact the NFC playoff picture.
The Great QB Divide: Just 12 Teams Harbor Legit Super Bowl Dreams
Each NFL team's entire season hinges on only one factor: can their QB pass the ball efficiently? We prove it by tracking win-loss percentage for every NFL game in 2014, based solely on one factor: passer rating.
Buck Up, Patriots Fans: Pass Defense, Pedigree In Your Corner
Patriots fans grown fat on pretty football are a little sour after the team's unattractive 2-1 start. We say Buck Up, Little Campers. Your team may have finally found it's long-lost Super Bowl-caliber defense to go with its pedigree as the greatest victory machine in North American sports history.
A Tale of Two Penalties: NFL Officials Had Week 11 Ass Backward
NFL officials in the space of two days quite possibly altered the outcome of two games featuring four legit Super Bowl contenders with a pair of calls that clearly contradicted each other, not to mention the spirit and even the letter of long-held laws of professional football.
How Do the Denver Broncos Beat Thee? Let Us Count the Ways
The Broncos' 27-17 win over Kansas City Sunday night was another stack of bills in the Broncos' Super Bowl bank. We assess this remarkable team, starting with this Manning character.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls