Articles tagged "Super Bowl champions"
Dirty Statistical Secret: Leather-Helmet NFL Produced More Points, Thrills
The NFL has spent more than 35 years genetically modifying offenses to score more points. Yet teams produced more points and more big plays in the gritty leather-helmet NFL of the late 1940s and 1950s than they do in the overly efficient league of today. We tell you why.
Parade of Stats: 2013 Seattle Seahawks Dominant (And Predictable) Champs
Before the Super Bowl champion Seahawks paraded through the streets of Seattle, they paraded through the NFL stat sheet as the most statistically predestined champion we've seen in nearly 20 years.
Hold Your Horses! Denver Broncos Lose Game, AFC Upper Hand
The Broncos lost to the Chargers, 27-20, Thursday night, suddenly ceding control of the AFC playoff race to the Patriots. The 2013 Broncos are shaping up like the NFL's latest Big Tease: the sexy, high-powered offense that just can't get it done in the end.
Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens Rode Real QB Rating Differential To Super Bowl Win
Real Quarterback Rating Differential, our newest indicator, routinely leads to Super Bowl victories. Just ask champs Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens, who were a dominant +42.05 in Real QBR Differential in the 2012 postseason.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team