Articles tagged "Steve Young"
Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose 23-17
When it mattered most in the fourth quarter, Kaepernick played his worst. The 49ers three fourth quarter possessions ended with three Kaepernick turnovers. Three possessions, three turnovers, one sour defeat.
Tom Brady, Peyton Manning: History's Greatest Winners
Tom Brady and Peyton Manning each advanced to the AFC title game with divisional round wins. They also advanced further up the list of greatest winners in NFL history, all but lapping the legends in win-loss differential.
Tom Brady Powers Greatest Victory Machine in NFL History
The Tom Brady Patriots head into the 2013 postseason as the greatest victory machine in NFL history. Brady's +116 win-loss differential is 23 games better than No. 2 Peyton Manning and 37 games better than No. 3 Joe Montana.
Colin Kaepernick A Playoff Rushing Monster
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick has 362 career postseason rushing yards, the fifth-most rushing yards by a QB in postseason history. Kaepernick has averaged 90.5 yards-per-game in his four playoff games, the highest yards-per-game average by a QB in NFL history.
2013: The Highest Scoring Season In NFL History
HIGH SCORES: A record 11,985 points were scored during the 2013 season, with games averaging 46.82 points, the highest of any season in NFL history (1948, 46.48 points per game).
First Look: AFC Playoffs, By the Numbers
We check out and go over our CHFF Quality Stats, for a quick first breakdown of what should be a memorable AFC playoff run.
Divisional Shakeups Aplenty Across The League
Four teams – Kansas City (AFC West), Philadelphia (NFC East), New Orleans (NFC South) and Carolina (NFC South) – that finished in or tied for last place in their divisions in 2012 are currently in or tied for first place in their respective divisions with two weeks to play.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review