Articles tagged "Steve Young"
The Dirty Two Dozen: Patriots Offense Spreads The Wealth
Tom Brady threw TD passes to OT Nate Solder and little-used FB James Develin as the Patriots annihilated the Colts, 45-7, to advance to Super Bowl XLIX. Brady has now thrown playoff TD passes to an incredible 24 different players, while padding his many postseason records.
Tom Brady Now All-Time Postseason Leader In, Like, Everything
Tom Brady passed for 3 TDs and a franchise playoff record 367 yards to lead New England to a thrilling 35-31 win over the Baltimore Ravens Saturday. The future Hall of Fame QB is now the all-time postseason leader in just about everything.
AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game-Capsules
The Divisional Round Playoff Capsules, also available in Gel-Tab form.
Luck, Colts Dominate Giants On Monday Night
After a slow start, Andrew Luck threw four touchdowns and passed for 354 yards en route to a 40-24 Indianapolis victory over the New York Giants.
Call Him Flash: Ryan Tannehill Dynamite Through Air & On Ground
Miami quarterback Ryan Tannehill passed for 288 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions for a 125.6 passer rating. He also rushed for 47 yards on four carries (11.8 average) with a long run of 22 yards and has a rush of at least 20 yards in each of his past four games.
A Peyton Manning Stat More Amazing than 510 TD Passes
Peyton Manning is now the all-time TD pass leader, throwing four last night to surpass Brett Favre on the NFL career leaderboard. But Manning's TD pass assault looks even more dramatic if we compare him on a per-game basis to the greatest, most prolific passers in the history of the game.
Philip Rivers On Fire - His Chargers No. 1 In Power Rankings
He's been one of the top quarterbacks of the young season. He's Philip Rivers and he's leading the Chargers in the AFC West.
Aaron Rodgers' 100th Game: Where He Ranks In NFL History
The King of the Discount Double Check hits the century mark in games played for his career in Week 6: we examine where he sits in NFL history.
DeMarco Murray And Philip Rivers Dominate Week 4
DeMarco Murray and the Dallas Cowboys have the best point differential in the NFC through a quarter of the season. No, really.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team