Articles tagged "Steve Sabol"
Top 10 Stories of 2012 NFL Regular Season
From the quest for individual records to the tyranny of replacement refs and Roger Goodell, Cold Hard Football Facts' resident Voice-of-God Patrick Imig ushers in the Top 10 stories of the 2012 season.
CHFF Radio: NFL Films' Greg Cosell Discusses Sabol; Plus Pats-Ravens, Tailgating
Week 3 of CHFF Radio on Patriots.com was highlighted by a visit from NFL Films producer Greg Cosell, who worked the late Steve Sabol for 33 years.
Steve Sabol Tribute: The Autumn Wind Is A Pirate
When Steve Sabol, who passed away Tuesday was at the peak of his powers at NFL Films, "NFL" stood for "Nothing" but "Fun League." His "The Autumn Wind is a Pirate" tribute to the old Oakland Raiders is genius.
Pigskin Poet: Steve Sabol Dies After Battle With Brain Cancer
NFL Films president Steve Sabol passed away Tuesday morning after an 18-month struggle with brain cancer. He was 69. We don't get too emotional around here at the CHFF world headquarters. But the death of Sabol is a tough one.
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate