Articles tagged "Steve Sabol"
Top 10 Stories of 2012 NFL Regular Season
From the quest for individual records to the tyranny of replacement refs and Roger Goodell, Cold Hard Football Facts' resident Voice-of-God Patrick Imig ushers in the Top 10 stories of the 2012 season.
CHFF Radio: NFL Films' Greg Cosell Discusses Sabol; Plus Pats-Ravens, Tailgating
Week 3 of CHFF Radio on Patriots.com was highlighted by a visit from NFL Films producer Greg Cosell, who worked the late Steve Sabol for 33 years.
Steve Sabol Tribute: The Autumn Wind Is A Pirate
When Steve Sabol, who passed away Tuesday was at the peak of his powers at NFL Films, "NFL" stood for "Nothing" but "Fun League." His "The Autumn Wind is a Pirate" tribute to the old Oakland Raiders is genius.
Pigskin Poet: Steve Sabol Dies After Battle With Brain Cancer
NFL Films president Steve Sabol passed away Tuesday morning after an 18-month struggle with brain cancer. He was 69. We don't get too emotional around here at the CHFF world headquarters. But the death of Sabol is a tough one.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012