Articles tagged "St. Louis Rams"
Vernon Davis Tackled By His Penis; What Happened to the Head Rule?
No means no! When Vernon Davis was tackled by his penis, it was a clear violation of hitting the head.
NFC West Teams Feasting On AFC South
In 15 games, the NFC West is 12-3 vs the AFC South, outscoring AFC South teams by a combined score of 455-259.
Brett Favre Texts Picture Of His Pigskin To Jonathan Martin: Potentially Breaking News
Week 10 Potentially Breaking News.
Audio: Kerry Byrne and Pat Imig Preview NFL Week 8 on CBS Sports Radio 920
Kerry Byrne and Patrick Imig break down Week 8 in the NFL on CBS Sports Radio 920.
Bengals Setting Up Fans For Disappointment: Potentially Breaking News, Week 7 ...
No way the Bengals win the AFC North ... No way!
Texans Fans Cheer Schaub's Injuries; Texans Players Respond; Jim Mora Needed
Jim Mora says these are some sick, sick, sick people. Mentally sick.
Cowboys 31, Rams 7: St. Louis Lays Offensive Egg
The Cowboys defeated the Rams 31-7. St. Louis laid an egg in Dallas, totaling 18 yards of offense in the first half. The Rams have been outscored 51-13 in the first half of games this season, which includes zero first quarter points.
No. 11 Dominates Week 2; Is 11 The New Sexy?
Alex Smith, Eddie Royal and three other No. 11's delivered A-1 performances in Week 2.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".