Articles tagged "St. Louis Rams"
Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
It's the first edition of the Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig, we flash back to three of the best games of Week 1, offer up some honest feelings on Ray Rice and pay homage to football futility in the form of the St. Louis Rams and a very angry Cleveland Browns fan.
Seattle and Denver Two Vegas Front-Runners
The defending Super Bowl Champions and defending AFC Champions find themselves as the odds-on favorites to reach the big game while perennial bottom feeders are looking up (again at the rest of the league).
Making Dollars And Cents Of Sam Bradford's Career With The Rams
The first overall pick of the 2010 NFL Draft capitalized on a mega-rookie deal and he'll complete the contract with 49 games played in five seasons.
Scouts Have Doubts Following Michael Sam Debut
He was the SEC co-defensive player of the year but will that translate to the NFL? Scouts on-hand for his preseason debut have doubts.
Drew Brees: Cursed By Brett Favre's Wrangler Jeans
In the first half of Brett Favre's career, when he was slinging the ball around the field like a gunslinger, he struggled mightily against the St. Louis Rams. At some point, he passed this ailment to Drew Brees. Patrick Imig examines.
Vernon Davis Tackled By His Penis; What Happened to the Head Rule?
No means no! When Vernon Davis was tackled by his penis, it was a clear violation of hitting the head.
NFC West Teams Feasting On AFC South
In 15 games, the NFC West is 12-3 vs the AFC South, outscoring AFC South teams by a combined score of 455-259.
Brett Favre Texts Picture Of His Pigskin To Jonathan Martin: Potentially Breaking News
Week 10 Potentially Breaking News.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team