Articles tagged "Spreadapedia"
Houston Texans-Chicago Bears: The Real and Spectacular Pick
The Wall Street Journal reports that fewer than 100 people can win 53% to 55% ATS over time. That reports makes CHFF a blonde statistical bombshell of NFL analysis. Here's a look at our real and spectacular pick for the big Week 10 Texans-Bears game.
Spreadapedia: 23 Week 9 Trends That Win 70%+ ATS; 50 Trends 60%+
CHFF Insiders this week were handed 50 point-spread trends that win 60% or better ATS, including 23 that win 70% or better ATS. Get a sneak preview of those trends here.
Sunday Edge: 50 Week 9 Trends That Win 60% Or Better ATS
We harness the awesome power of Spreadeapedia each week to channel a bounty of winning point-spread trends. This week, we uncover 50 trends that win 60 percent or better ATS.
Spreadapedia: 66 Week 7 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
This week we hand CHFF Insiders 66 trends that hit 60 percent or better against the spread, plus Spreadapedia, our powerful searchable database of every score, point spread and over-under result since 1978.
Spreadapedia: 63 Week 6 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
We hand out 63 Week 6 point-spread trends that hit 60 percent or better against the spread. We harvest this info from Spredapedia, our powerful and searchable database of every score, point-spread and over-under result since 1978.
Spreadapedia: 50 Week 5 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
A gorgeous harvest moon rose over Planet Pigskin this week. It was conveniently timed for us to dig into Spreadapedia and harvest a record haul of 50 different against-the-spread trends that hit 60 percent or better against the spread.
Spreadapedia: 42 Week 4 Trends That Win 60% Or Better ATS
Spreadapedia empowers CHFF Insiders with the ability to search any ATS or O/U trend in any imaginable situation in just seconds. Here's a sneak preview of 42 Week 4 trends harvested from Spreadapedia and that win 60% or better ATS.
CHFF TV: 49ers-Vikings an ATS Mismatch
The 49ers are 16-4 under Jim Harbaugh and 15-4 against the spread. That includes 6-3 on the road. These trends point to 49ers domination in Minnesota.
CHFF audio: talking Merriman, Bills, sad-sack Jets on Toronto sports radio
CHFF audio: talking preseason football on Toronto sports radio.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012