Articles tagged "Sports Illustrated"
The Legend of Limas Sweed: The NFL Receiver Who Couldn't Catch
Draft-niks gushed over Texas Longhorns wide receiver Lima Sweed back in 2008. They overlooked one little problem: Sweed couldn't catch syphilis in a Thai whorehouse. Scott Kacsmar pens a cautionary tale.
Swimsuit Models, Super Bowl Champs And The Road To New Orleans
The CHFF crew is on the Road to New Orleans for the big game. On Sunday we stopped to tailgate with SI swimsuit model Jessica Perez at Fox News in NYC and interview Ravens Super Bowl champ turned commentator Qadry Ismail in Baltimore.
Everyone Into The Pool! Frankie's Epic Swimsuit Model Super Bowl Interview
Frankie bastardizes a famous model's name and still manages to make a love connection.
Banks, Baxter, Fireman Ed Highlight CHFF Radio
CHFF Radio is the statistical jelly donut of the radio world: two round hours of awesomeness stuffed with facts, data, analysis and humor. This week's episode is headlined by fact-master Russell Baxter and Don Banks of SI, plus a Fireman Ed exclusive.
Peter King, Veterans' Day Salute Highlight Week 10 CHFF Radio
Peter King of Sports Illustrated and NBC Sports headlines a busy, stat-packed Week 10 on CHFF Radio. We also salute Veterans' Day with a heavy-hitter list of some of the great veterans in NFL history and tackle the biggest games and stats in football each week.
Mike Shanhan, Redskins Are Ruining RGIII's Explosive Rookie Year
This week CHFF on SI.com looks at the brilliant play of Washington Redskins QB RGIII and how Mike Shanahan is going to ruin the greatest rookie campaign of all time.
The NFL 18-Game Season: Coming Soon To A Team Near You
Sports Illustrated.com football analyst and friend of the Cold, Hard Football Facts Don Banks chimed in with our pals from The Sports-Casters on Football Nation.
CHFF's Kerry J. Byrne Offers 2012 NFL Predictions on SI.com
Our Potentate of Pigskin offers up his preseason Super Bowl picks and hands out preseason awards on SI.com. How does Kerry J. Byrne stack up against the other experts? Dive in to find out.
This Week In Football: Your Weekend Cheat Sheet
Contributor Tony Cocco takes copious notes each day from his Professor of Pigskin, the Cold, Hard Football Facts, and shares them with you each weekend. Think of it is your very own cheat sheet to the truth.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate