Articles tagged "Sidney Rice"
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
Seahawks Score 24 Unanswered To Knock Out Redskins, RG3
Seattle is headed to Atlanta in a week, after they toppled the Redskins 24-14 in the final game of Wild Card Weekend. Robert Griffin III left the game with an injury and Marshawn Lynch dominated on the ground.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
NFC West: Rams Top 49ers in Another OT Thriller, Seahawks Win
Just like that the NFC West is a two-team race again. The 49ers fell short in St. Louis, while the Seahawks came up big in overtime against Chicago.
AFC East: Tom Brady And The Patriots Hold Off Surging Bills
The Patriots were the only AFC East team to win in Week 10. They further separated themselves from the pack and right into a prime playoff position while the Jets put got on the schedule of losers.
Captain Comeback: Eli Manning Out-Clutches Tony Romo In Dallas
Scott Kacsmar has sobering news for Dallas fans: Eli Manning now boasts as many comebacks and game-winning drives in Cowboys Stadium as Tony Romo (three). Also: clutch wins again for Stafford, Luck; more close losses for Newton and Rivers. Who says clutch history doesn't repeat itself?
Captain Comeback Week 7: Old vs. New, Eli Manning Upstages RGIII
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has another record for Eli Manning, a bad record for Cam Newton, the good/bad/ugly Patriots, and Bengals bomb at home versus Pittsburgh again.
San Francisco 49ers Out-Slug the Seahawks, Take Over NFC West
It was a slugfest in San Francisco, and the reigning NFC West champs delivered the final blow in a game with huge divisional implications.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012