Articles tagged "Shiny Hood Ornament Man Law"
Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
The 2012 draft and the following season proved, yet again, that high-priced wide receivers are little more than Shiny Hood Ornaments, the most overvalued position in all of sports. We review an ugly, ugly year for teams that chased wide receivers in the draft.
Shiny Hood Ornament Man Law triumphs as Falcons fall
Atlanta mortgaged the future to land Shiny Hood Ornament wide receiver Julio Jones in the 2011 draft. The move backfired all season then bottomed out with a no-show offensive performance in the biggest game of the year.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?