Articles tagged "Shiny Hood Ornament Man Law"
Tom Brady Handed Lemons, Makes 5-1 Lemonade
New England Patriots fans have long lustily consumed the Bill Belichick Kool-Aid. But the flavor of the 2013 season is Tom Brady Lemonade, after the legendary QB and his third-rate cast of receivers pulled out a thrilling 30-27 win over Drew Brees and the Saints Sunday.
Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
The 2012 draft and the following season proved, yet again, that high-priced wide receivers are little more than Shiny Hood Ornaments, the most overvalued position in all of sports. We review an ugly, ugly year for teams that chased wide receivers in the draft.
Shiny Hood Ornament Man Law triumphs as Falcons fall
Atlanta mortgaged the future to land Shiny Hood Ornament wide receiver Julio Jones in the 2011 draft. The move backfired all season then bottomed out with a no-show offensive performance in the biggest game of the year.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team