Articles tagged "Shiny Hood Ornament Man Law"
Tom Brady Handed Lemons, Makes 5-1 Lemonade
New England Patriots fans have long lustily consumed the Bill Belichick Kool-Aid. But the flavor of the 2013 season is Tom Brady Lemonade, after the legendary QB and his third-rate cast of receivers pulled out a thrilling 30-27 win over Drew Brees and the Saints Sunday.
Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
The 2012 draft and the following season proved, yet again, that high-priced wide receivers are little more than Shiny Hood Ornaments, the most overvalued position in all of sports. We review an ugly, ugly year for teams that chased wide receivers in the draft.
Shiny Hood Ornament Man Law triumphs as Falcons fall
Atlanta mortgaged the future to land Shiny Hood Ornament wide receiver Julio Jones in the 2011 draft. The move backfired all season then bottomed out with a no-show offensive performance in the biggest game of the year.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".