Articles tagged "Shaun Hill"
Final Preseason Results: Redskins, Seahawks Finish Exhibition Season 4-0
The Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks closed out the preseason with victories Thursday night to finish the exhibition season 4-0.
NFL Quarterbacks: Air Yards vs. Yards After Catch (1992-2012)
What percentage of a QB's yards are gained after the catch? Who has the most? The least? Scott Kacsmar breaks down 21 years of data in a super study of air yards and YAC.
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
Week 3 in Review: CHFF Back In The Win Column
It took the most controversial call in NFL history, a Tweet with a correction from a CHFF Insider, and a powerful late Sunday-to-Monday surge of success, but CHFF is back in the win column with our real and spectacular picks.
Captain Comeback Week 3: What the Hell’s Going on Out Here?
Multiple one-minute drills, successful Hail Mary's and overtime games? Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar breaks down a massive, ridiculous week, referees included, and offers up a candidate for Stat of the Month.
NFC North: Vikings Take Down 49ers, Bears Sack Rams
The Vikings stopped the 49ers' run through the division, the Bears defense dominated and the Lions ran out of miracles in overtime
Texans Take Down Manning; Locker and MJD lead Titans, Jags
The Texans went to Denver and knocked off Peyton Manning, while Jake Locker obliterated the Lions' pass defense Maurice Jones-Drew made ran all over Indy.
Epic Fail: Jim Schwartz Bumbles, Saints Stumble, Michael Vick Fumbles
The brutal bottom-line life of the NFL inevitably delivers Epic Failures every Sunday. Here’s a look at the worst failures, flubs and meltdowns from Week 3 of the 2012 season.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans