Articles tagged "Shane Lechler"
Otto Graham, Sammy Baugh: Honoring Two Of The Founding Pigskin Fathers
Two of the greatest quarterbacks in professional football history died on the same date, December 17th. We pay tribute to both.
AFC West: the NFL's tightest divisional battle
Wild West Goat-Roper Nate Winkler takes a look back at 2011 in an attempt to narrow down the contenders in what should be a tightly contested AFC West. Last year just 1 game separated first and last place.
Raiders at Dolphins: Preview Time!
Dolphins beat writer Philip Bijeau previews this weeks tilt between the Oakland Raiders and Miami Dolphins, while simultaneously learning to love himself. Join him in this journey of self discovery.
Bears team report: Hanie's mistakes too much to overcome
The Bears began the "Caleb Hanie era" at quarterback with a tough loss to the Raiders in Oakland. The Bears played tough but made too many mistakes to overcome.
The Bears Invade Raider Nation: Week 12 Preview
Caleb Hanie makes his debut as a starting quarterback in one of the toughest places in the league for visitors to play. He'll need all the poise and confidence he showed in the NFC championship last season to come out on top this week.
Browns team report: Passing grade? Not for Cleveland
Browns beat writer Adam Dobrowolski breaks down what ailed the Browns in Sunday's 24-17 loss to the Raiders. Of note, Cleveland (still) can't pass the ball efficiently.
Raiders fall to Bills 38-35: 5 Things We Learned
CHFF writer Lord Alternator (Thomas Finegan) dons his spiked shoulder pads and weeps his eyeliner off. Spare a tissue?
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay