Articles tagged "Seattle Seahawks"
Rams Stun the Broncos In St. Louis: Autopsy of an Upset
The Rams have beaten both participants in last season's NFC Championship Game and now have added the AFC Champions to their list of triumphs.
Eli And Peyton Manning Get Devoured By NFC West
The first family of the NFL took one on the chin Sunday thanks to the rugged defenses of the NFC West's Rams and 49ers.
Cold Hard Football Facts Goes Perfect 4-0 In Week 11's Four Main Events
On a Sunday that featured four games between teams with winning percentages of .667 or better, the Cold Hard Football Facts went a perfect 4-0 Straight Up and Against The Spread.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Getting Your November Fill
With the NFL regular season now into its third month, the playoff hunt is heating up. Adam Dobrowolski key match-ups over just the next two weeks.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Are the Seahawks Really Done?
After a shocker sends the Seahawks to 3-3, Adam Dobrowolski examines the chances of a Seattle resurgence with a game-by-game analysis of the pass D.
Andy Reid: King Of The Bye Week
Andy Reid improved his career record in games following a bye week to 14-2 (.875), the most victories of any NFL head coach in games following a bye week.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Finding the Championship Balance
Balance wins championships in the NFL, so Adam Dobrowolski examines six teams who need to create better balance before becoming a legitimate threat.
Cowboys Ground the Seahawks: Autopsy of an Upset
The Dallas Cowboys went into their game against the Seahawks in Seattle as anywhere from 8 to 10 point underdogs. Fans should have known better.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
Adam Dobrowolski adds a bonus brew to the Quality Stats Six Pack and examines the main weakness of each of the seven one-loss teams.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team