Articles tagged "Sean Smith"
Close Call: 69% Of All Games In 2013 Have Been Within 7 Points In The Fourth Quarter
Through the first nine weeks, 35 of 133 games (26.3 percent) have featured a fourth-quarter comeback victory. That puts the 2013 season on pace for the third-highest percentage of games with a fourth-quarter comeback victory since 1970 (31.3 in 1989).
Kansas City Chiefs: The Smartest Team That Ever Lived?
The Kansas City Chiefs are 9-0 but have won few converts. Maybe it's because of the unorthodox way in which they've won. In a sport that values brawn of over brains, the 2013 Chiefs are shaping up as the smartest, most efficient team that's ever lived.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 9 Game
Justin Henry sums up the entire Week 9 slate, including Nick Foles' historic day, Rex winning the Ryan Bowl, and another Andrew Luck comeback.
Kansas City 23, Buffalo 13: Chiefs Historic Masters of Efficiency
The Kansas City Chiefs are shaping up as one of the great masters of efficiency in NFL history, and provided a textbook example with their 23-13 win over the Buffalo Bills Sunday. The Chiefs were outgained badly in the game and have been outgained on the season. But they are 9-0.
These Fish Are No Fluke: Miami Rides Passer Rating Differential
There's nothing fluky about Miami's 3-0 start: they're among the league leaders in the Mother of All Stats, which positions them well for success and which begs the question; will the '72 crew pop champagne if Miami's the last undefeated standing?
Captain Comeback Week 9: New York Giants Shell-Shocked by Pittsburgh Steelers
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has a midseason review for all 32 offenses in the clutch. The Steelers shock the Giants, Andrew Luck's historic day, and milestones for Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan ring in the Week 9 edition.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review