Articles tagged "Scott Tolzien"
Slack Lines, Conference Championships: QB or not QB?
The Slack Lines crew talks props, over/unders, and dishes out year-end awards. Meanwhile, Beau prays to the Almighty; Luke taunts the 12th Man; Matt honors Chip Kelly; Jerry fellates Cox; and Nick eagerly awaits beach volleyball season.
Torrid King of Props Has Followers Giving Thanks
Fresh off a 4-0 week, the "King of Props" continues to make money for his disciples. Now 32-17 on the season, he offers a strong Thanksgiving play.
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 12 Game
Justin Henry statistically breaks down all the Week 12 action, including Brady-Manning XIV, the AFC wildcard muck, and the race for Louisville star QB Teddy Bridgewater.
Death Watch: 5 Contenders Plagued By Scoring Inefficiency
CHFF coroner Justin Henry delves into Scoreability, a critical Cold, Hard Football Facts Quality Stat with a huge correlation to playoff success. He outlines five contenders likely to hang this year from a noose of scoring inefficiency.
Super Bowl Dreams: Denver Broncos Faves; Green Bay Packers Solid Long Shot
Is it too early to think about the Super Bowl point spread? Of course not, says CHFF Insider oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening. Denver is still a powerful favorite; but Green Bay appears like a solid long-shot play that hinges upon the return of Aaron Rodgers.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 11 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 11 action, including the Windy City Monsoon, the Eagles taking first place, and Denver handing KC their first loss.
Primetime Power: Marquee Stat Match-Ups Highlight Week 11
The primetime slate here in 2013 has been famously bad, even inspiring some fans and analysts to wonder what’s become of the NFL this year. Wonder no more, as a trio of headline heavyweight statistical bouts is highlighted by the two best primetime games of the year.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls