Articles tagged "Scott Tolzien"
Slack Lines, Conference Championships: QB or not QB?
The Slack Lines crew talks props, over/unders, and dishes out year-end awards. Meanwhile, Beau prays to the Almighty; Luke taunts the 12th Man; Matt honors Chip Kelly; Jerry fellates Cox; and Nick eagerly awaits beach volleyball season.
Torrid King of Props Has Followers Giving Thanks
Fresh off a 4-0 week, the "King of Props" continues to make money for his disciples. Now 32-17 on the season, he offers a strong Thanksgiving play.
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 12 Game
Justin Henry statistically breaks down all the Week 12 action, including Brady-Manning XIV, the AFC wildcard muck, and the race for Louisville star QB Teddy Bridgewater.
Death Watch: 5 Contenders Plagued By Scoring Inefficiency
CHFF coroner Justin Henry delves into Scoreability, a critical Cold, Hard Football Facts Quality Stat with a huge correlation to playoff success. He outlines five contenders likely to hang this year from a noose of scoring inefficiency.
Super Bowl Dreams: Denver Broncos Faves; Green Bay Packers Solid Long Shot
Is it too early to think about the Super Bowl point spread? Of course not, says CHFF Insider oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening. Denver is still a powerful favorite; but Green Bay appears like a solid long-shot play that hinges upon the return of Aaron Rodgers.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 11 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 11 action, including the Windy City Monsoon, the Eagles taking first place, and Denver handing KC their first loss.
Primetime Power: Marquee Stat Match-Ups Highlight Week 11
The primetime slate here in 2013 has been famously bad, even inspiring some fans and analysts to wonder what’s become of the NFL this year. Wonder no more, as a trio of headline heavyweight statistical bouts is highlighted by the two best primetime games of the year.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team