Articles tagged "Santonio Holmes"
King of Props Has a Passing Fancy
Despite a hot first half, the "King of Props" saw his Thursday night bet fall just short. Still a torrid 15-6, he offers two strong plays for Sunday.
Matter of Facts: Full Frontal Assault Of Week 4 Stats
Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter launches another full frontal assault of facts and data: like a crazed, Viking berserker, he single handedly sacks a Godforsaken village of ignorance on the English coast with his razor-sharp hatchet of knowledge. You've been warned.
Matter of Facts: Week 4 Statistical Onslaught
September is about to disappear. And while it's early, how many NFL teams will see their postseason chances start to fade after only four weeks?
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues