Articles tagged "Santonio Holmes"
Week 16 in Review: History Of Late-Season Success
We recaptured the spirit of late-seasons past with an 11-5 performance SU and ATS for our Real and Spectacular picks, highlighted by underdog New England's outright road win at Baltimore. We are 69-32 (.683) ATS from Week 16 through the Super Bowl since 2011.
King of Props Offers One More Gift Before Christmas
After the penultimate Sunday of the 2013 regular season, the King of Props is 42-22-1 (.656). He looks to tie a bow on another winning week with tonight's play.
'Tis the Season and the King of Props Continues to Deliver
The "King of Props" hasn't done worse than 1-1 on any Sunday in 2013. He looks to build on his season record of 41-21-1 (.661) with a pair of plays today.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The AFC Six Pack
The AFC was pared down from 15 living teams to nine by the end of Week 15. Coroner Justin Henry was busy tagging six separate toes.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls