Articles tagged "San Francicso 49ers"
Vernon Davis Tackled By His Penis; What Happened to the Head Rule?
No means no! When Vernon Davis was tackled by his penis, it was a clear violation of hitting the head.
Cold Hard Football Facts Staff Super Bowl Picks
The Cold Hard Football Facts crew has submitted their picks for the Super Bowl.
Top 10 Wild Card Games In NFL History
Wild Card Weekend annually provides some of the most compelling, exciting and unbelievable moments on the football calendar. Cold Hard Football Facts' resident Voice-Of-God Patrick Imig offers his take on the 10 best Wild Card games ever.
CHFF TV: 49ers-Vikings an ATS Mismatch
The 49ers are 16-4 under Jim Harbaugh and 15-4 against the spread. That includes 6-3 on the road. These trends point to 49ers domination in Minnesota.
CHFF's Kerry J. Byrne Offers 2012 NFL Predictions on SI.com
Our Potentate of Pigskin offers up his preseason Super Bowl picks and hands out preseason awards on SI.com. How does Kerry J. Byrne stack up against the other experts? Dive in to find out.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".