Articles tagged "San Diego Chargers"
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
49ers Involved In Four of Five Highest Rated Conference Title Games In History
The San Francisco treat to the NFL and its television advertisers and sponsors.
Danyluk on Football: The Conference Confluence
FN's Tom Danyluk takes a look back and last weekend's divisional round and gives his forecast for the upcoming conference title games.
Divisional Week in Review: Props, Trifecta Power Performance
The Cold, Hard Football Facts Polar Express of pigskin produced winning weeks again from the King of Props and the CHFF Trifecta. But big games by the Patriots and 49ers cost our Real and Spectacular Picks their usual winning postseason performance.
NFL Playoffs: TV Ratings Monster
For a record fourth consecutive year, the four Divisional Playoff games combined to average more than 34 million viewers and accounted for the four most-watched shows on television last week (chart below).
Denver Broncos Hold Off San Diego Chargers in Dramatic Fourth Quarter
Manning-Brady XV, coming right up. Denver managed to elude the Chargers' late surge, and will host the AFC Championship Game in one week.
King of Props Keeps the Gravy Train Rolling
Followers of the King of Props cashed two more tickets with ease Saturday. Now 48-25-1 (.658) on the season, the Mighty King looks to go 2-0 again on Sunday.
Inside Vegas: Wild Card Winners Make Money In Divisional Round
The over is 11-1 in the past three years in the divisional round, and the wild card weekend winners are 26-18 ATS since 2002. All that and the flip-flopping 49ers-Panthers line.
Divisional 2013: San Diego at Denver (-9.5)
The Chargers visit the Broncos in the 2013 divisional playoffs.
Colin Kaepernick A Playoff Rushing Monster
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick has 362 career postseason rushing yards, the fifth-most rushing yards by a QB in postseason history. Kaepernick has averaged 90.5 yards-per-game in his four playoff games, the highest yards-per-game average by a QB in NFL history.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review