Articles tagged "San Diego"
Comebacks Highlight Two Weeks Of NFL Action
Seven times – Atlanta, Arizona, Chicago, Green Bay, Miami and Philadelphia (twice) – teams have overcome deficits of 10+ points to win through Week 2.
Philadelphia-Indianapolis Proves To Be Game Of Firsts
For the first time in his career, Andrew Luck has lost two games in a row. Philadelphia also made an historic first.
Arizona Cardinals: The New Comeback Kings?
Arizona is the first team since 1982 (Green Bay) to start 2-0 after trailing entering the fourth quarter in both games and not allowing a single fourth-quarter point.
NFL Week 2 Statistical Tailgate
NFL Week 2 proved to be a war of attrition, at least for the list of Pro Bowl players who fell to injuries. And the defending Super Bowl Champions also took one on the chin as well.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
No Need To Panic: 60% Of Playoff Teams Started 1-1 or 0-2 Since 2002
Since realignment in 2002, 86 of the 144 playoff teams (59.7 percent) began the year at either 1-1 or 0-2, including five of the eight division champions in 2013 – Carolina (NFC South), Cincinnati (AFC North), Green Bay (NFC North), Indianapolis (AFC South) and Philadelphia (NFC East).
Bill Belichick Will Reach 200-Win Milestone With Win in Minnesota
Comebacks galore, passing milestones and the 200-win club for the head coach of the New England Patriots highlight what to look for in Week 2.
Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
One week does not a season make, but the second half of the MNF doubleheader gave us some perspective on the probable direction of the Chargers and Cardinals for 2014.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay